We are here to assist with any sexual or reproductive health issues, concerns or queries. We can help if you are worried you might have contracted a sexually transmitted infection and we do so in complete confidentiality.
We can give advice on the various forms of contraception with the pros and cons of each and help you decide which may be the most appropriate for you.
Our Services include:
- Emergency contraception
- Testing for Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Discussion and, if appropriate, insertion of Intrauterine Devices
- Insertion and removal of Jadelle
- Permanent Contraception—Considering a Vasectomy?
- Fertility Awareness
- Preconceptual advice
- Unplanned Pregnancy? This happens to many women so if you are not sure what your options then come and discuss this with your Doctor.