As from the 1st July 2015 immigration medicals can only be done on-line and by those who are members of the Onshore Panel Physician Network. Both Dr Scott and Dr Hughes are members of this panel. If you need this please state that you require an immigration medical when you are making the appointment.
- Please allow One Hour for the examination.
- Please arrive on time.
- On arrival, your photo will be taken on a digital Camera and attached electronically to your records.
- You must sign a form giving us consent to share the information we gather with Immigration New Zealand.
- One of our nurses will see you first and take you through a series of questions and preliminary tests and observations.
- Xrays are done at Oamaru Hospital.
- Bloods are done at the laboratory in front of the hospital.
Things to bring with you:
- You must bring your passport.
- Bring any medical information you have if you have previous medical problems.
- At the appointment, you will be asked to provide a urine test. (Do not bring one with you.)
- If you wear glasses please bring these with you.
- No information will be submitted until the fee has been paid.
- A fee of $90 will be charged for non-attendance of an appointment or if you turn up without your passport as the examination cannot be done without it.
- If an interpreter is needed please let us know at the time of booking as we can arrange this.
- Children under the age of 11 years old do not require either chest X-ray or blood test.
- Children under the age of 15 years do not require a blood test.
For more information please read the following information sheet.